We are working to improve and expand the capability of Gentrack Cloud Integration Services. We regularly release new features, squash bugs, and deliver fresh documentation. Here’s an account of what has happened recently.
- Events API - While smart meter rollout continues to grow, it will be several years before there is complete coverage across all geographies. In the interim, basic meters require regular readings performed by someone physically reading meters. These meter reading events enable you to reduce the risk of inaccurate bills by proactively involving the customer in meter reading.
- We published Junifer UK Native Web and Events API which expose the richness of Gentrack core product, aligned to its terminology and entity models.
Events API - Assuring your customers that the house move is happening when they expect it can reduce the stress of a move and ensure a smooth continuity of service. Even if they cannot take the service on the move, helping wrap up services on move out is equally important to leaving a positive impression for future business. These new moving home events will keep your customers informed whether they are able to take the service or not.
- Events API - Delivery failures are now monitored in real time. This means we will automatically tell you when your webhook endpoint becomes non-responsive, and when it is up and running once again.
- Developer Portal - We introduced Domain White List to reduce possibility of data exfiltration through a malicious webhook.
- Developer Portal - Be able to see a trace of changes made to your organisation’s profile, settings, and subscriptions in the Audit Logs.
Events API - We released Annual Statement event to enable you to design an annual statement that can drive positive customer experience without spending days and weeks on its generating.
Developer Portal - Be alerted to failed event deliveries via e-mail address of your choice.
Web API - Applications can now authenticate to the Web API programmatically.
Events API - We released Welcome Journey events to enable you to personalise the welcome experience to use the channel that makes sense for the customer.
Events API - Managing customer payments is easier when you make customers aware of upcoming payments and alert them quickly when issues do occur. These new payment events allow you to drive digital engagement using a variety of communication channels.
- Live Demo - We published a Demo showing how to use Gentrack Cloud Integration Services with Taplytics to deliver rich push notifications that help customers pay with confidence.
- Developer Portal - To follow security best practices, we released MFA functionality to add an extra layer of protection on top of your user name and password.
- Live Demo - We published a Demo showing how to use Gentrack Cloud Integration Services with MailChimp to drive your Welcome Pack experience.
- Events API - We released events focused around managing customer loss to enable you to design an off-boarding experience via digital channels to minimise cost and overhead.
- Developer Portal - We released the service to allow developers to understand what is available, connect to the product, and begin interacting with it with minimal effort and time.