We are working to improve and expand the capability of Gentrack Cloud Integration Services. We regularly release new features, squash bugs, and deliver fresh documentation. Check out our product roadmap for a view into what we are considering for future releases.
Here is what has shipped recently.
- Developer Portal - To give you greater visibility of your Data Gateway health, we now surface the version it is running and the connection status on the Tenants page.
- Events API - We released Security Deposit events to enable you to deliver customised workflows that are triggered by security deposit lifecycle.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Connector - When we subscribe to Salesforce events there are occasional times when event retention periods roll over that the connector needs to refresh it’s subscription high watermark. To handle this better we automated handling of this so that there is no need for manual intervention.
- Velocity Native API - Developers now have access to Velocity Native APIs through Gentrack Cloud Integration Services.
- Connectors – Gentrack Cloud Integration Services offers a native integration with Salesforce Sales Cloud Connector which has been optimised to deliver the best of both systems. Our connector synchronises relationship, contract, quote-to-order management data, surfaces events on which more complex workflows can be built, and delivers the essential sales workflows for your business.
- We made a change enforcing the correct content-type HTTP header to be set for Native Web API requests.
- Developer Portal – to give you more control over your tenants, we added the following features to the Tenants page:
- If you are unsure whether connection between GCIS and your core billing system is up or down, you can seamlessly test that by clicking Test Connection button.
- In case of the Data Gateway fall-over, you can quickly restore connection by reconnecting your tenants to a new Data Gateway.
- Tenant-specific encryption – being a multi-tenanted service, we don’t put all eggs in one basket. Your data that we temporarily hold is encrypted in transit and at rest with each tenant having its own encryption key. If one key is compromised, a data breach will not affect your other tenants.
- Events API - While smart meter rollout continues to grow, it will be several years before there is complete coverage across all geographies. In the interim, basic meters require regular readings performed by someone physically reading meters. These meter reading events enable you to reduce the risk of inaccurate bills by proactively involving the customer in meter reading.
- We published Junifer UK Native Web APIs and Events API which expose the richness of Gentrack core product, aligned to its terminology and entity models.
Connectors - Mandrill, a best of breed transactional email service from MailChimp, is available now from the Connector Store. Use it to improve your customer engagement with visual template editing and in-depth analytics with custom tracking.
- Regular bill email
- Final bill email
Events API - Assuring your customers that the house move is happening when they expect it can reduce the stress of a move and ensure a smooth continuity of service. Even if they cannot take the service on the move, helping wrap up services on move out is equally important to leaving a positive impression for future business. These new moving home events will keep your customers informed whether they are able to take the service or not.
Data Gateway - Data Gateway tenants are now managed from the Developer Portal. This means that instead of a user manually adding a tenant to the Data Gateway, the Developer Portal will initiate the tenant registration process.
- Events API - Delivery failures are now monitored in real time. This means we will automatically tell you when your webhook endpoint becomes non-responsive, and when it is up and running once again.
- Developer Portal - We introduced Domain White List to reduce possibility of data exfiltration through a malicious webhook.
- Developer Portal - Be able to see a trace of changes made to your organisation’s profile, settings, and subscriptions in the Audit Logs.
- Events API - We released Annual Statement event to enable you to design an annual statement that can drive positive customer experience without spending days and weeks on its generating.
- Developer Portal - Be alerted to failed event deliveries via e-mail address of your choice.
- Web API - Applications can now authenticate to the Web API programmatically.
Events API - We released Welcome Journey events to enable you to personalise the welcome experience to use the channel that makes sense for the customer.
Events API - Managing customer payments is easier when you make customers aware of upcoming payments and alert them quickly when issues do occur. These new payment events allow you to drive digital engagement using a variety of communication channels.
- Live Demo - We published a Demo Gentrack Cloud Integration Services with Taplytics to deliver rich push notifications that help customers pay with confidence.
- Developer Portal - To follow security best practices, we released MFA functionality to add an extra layer of protection on top of your user name and password.
- Live Demo - We published a Demo showing how to use Gentrack Cloud Integration Services with MailChimp to drive your Welcome Pack experience.
- Events API - We released events focused around managing customer loss to enable you to design an off-boarding experience via digital channels to minimise cost and overhead.
- Developer Portal - We released the service to allow developers to understand what is available, connect to the product, and begin interacting with it with minimal effort and time.