Universal Web API
The Universal Web API is used to manage your Gentrack Cloud Integration Services resources. It is a collection of RESTful resources that can be accessed via HTTPS. Resources are accessed via URL and further arguments are passed as parameters. The response may contain a JSON object with details, if appropriate.
Native Web API
The Native Web APIs are the first place for functionality to surface. They expose the richness of Gentrack core products, aligned to their terminology and entity models.
- Velocity CORE Native REST API
- Velocity NZERS Native REST API
- Velocity SGERS Native REST API
- Velocity GBWRS Native REST API
- Velocity AUERS Native REST API
- Velocity Native SOAP API Introduction
Gentrack Cloud Meter Data Services
The Gentrack Cloud Meter Data Services API interfaces for loading and querying of meter data in the AU and UK regions.